THE MENTALLY FIT METHODOLOGY
“Keep it simple. Make it visible”.
The MENTALLY FIT METHODOLOGY is a “Coach” approach. By using a “coach attitude” and very challenging questions, the coach stimulates reflection and awareness as well as the will to change and grow. When building teams and energizing individuals, it is key to start from the SQ (the Why):
- Why do we do what we do?
- Why changing our leadership style?
- Why working together?
Giving sense to the sense is the pre-requisite to energize individuals and teams. When the leader and the team are aligned on the “WHY”, the next steps on “the HOW” (Process) and the “WHAT” (Content) will be much more relevant, accepted and integrated.
THE 4 ENERGIZING FORMATS
CONFERENCEA Conference is already considered a mini training: it permits the creation of a common language and gives a collective impulsion to your firm.
- Different subject contents to choose among MFI’s main topics.
- Interactive and creative approach.
- Maximum impact on a minimum time bracket.
TEAM COACHINGUnrevealing the secrets behind the creation of a Dream Team through methods and approached field practices, applied by famous sports coaches. Our approach on team coaching is inspired from sports and for this reason very pragmatic, concrete and oriented towards tangible results.
- Creation of a customized coaching itinerary.
- Regular follow-up on team’s actions.
- Results measurement and debriefing.
- Nominated to a new position, promoted and career orientation.
- Multicultural integration (expatriates).
- Manage your energy, not just your time.
TRAININGHow to learn for oneself, and/or to be able to transmit to others the Mentally Fit tools and bring your teams towards performance?
- The ingredients of Group dynamics.
- The three energy batteries (IQ, EQ, PhQ).
- Detection of talent (personal and collective).
MEASURE THE RESULTS
Human energy, team dynamics, attitude, talent. All these topics are key to human performance issues but still very abstract. It is easier to work with visible and concrete elements. We have developed tools to measure human energy, talent, etc.. This means we can measure the impact of our programs “Corporate Athlete” (The Mentally Fit Energy Audit), our Coach the Coach (HIPE – Coach Attitude), our Talent Management (Talent-o-meter). In the same philosophy we create KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) so the impact of our interventions is measurable.