CAROLLYN DE FARIA
Coach & Trainer
Dutch - English
Born in Suriname with roots from Indonesia, Portugal and Germany, Carollyn de Faria grew up in the Netherlands. She has an intensive background in finance. She worked for 15 years in banking (in the Netherlands) of which over 8 years in different challenging leadership positions for retail and private Banking. After her career in banking, Carollyn followed her passion and specialized as a coach, trainer and public speaker and developed a wide experience with many global multinationals working with teams and leaders at different levels.
For Mentally Fit she works with individuals, teams and organizations on the subject energy management for better performance. She is an advocate for women in leadership positions giving motivational talks and workshops where she presents parts of her program ‘Discover and create your most beautiful you’. As board member of non-profit organisation She Will Be Strong, she contributes as mentor, coach and speaker for events. Carollyn is also board member of the Dutch Business Association Vietnam.
Carollyn uses an empowering, energetic and positive approach that addresses passion and purpose. She works on mind-set while using practical methodologies. She has a warm presence with a genuine interest to discover and help remove mental obstacles. Clear communication is her strength and connection based on trust with her trainees is the key for her work. With her multicultural as well as intensive corporate background she connects very easily with individuals and teams from different backgrounds. Her international certifications help her to use a holistic approach.
- Executive & mental coach and trainer Mentally Fit
- Associate Certified Coach, ACC (ICF)
- Certified Mental Coach (Mentally Fit)
- Board member Dutch Business Association Vietnam (DBAV)
- Certified in Excellence in Business Coaching (School of Coaching International)
- Certified Health Coach (Integrative Nutrition)
- Certified DISC Facilitator (EDN Solutions)
- 15 years of experience in banking of which over 8 years in leadership positions